| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yaounde in April is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in April is faintly wet with rain sometimes. Around 180mm (7.1in) of water precipitates during on average 16 days.
- The heavens above Yaounde are slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 4:56 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:14 long with an average length of 12:12.
- There are approximately 7:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yaounde April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Yaounde, Cameroon
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Yaounde: