| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yaounde in August is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.3 °C (79.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in August is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched with rain at times. Circa 102.3mm (4in) of H2O is transfered across an average of 10 days.
- In August the skies in Yaounde are gloomy having an average of a trifling 2:50 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:14.
- There are approximately 9:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 76.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yaounde August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Yaounde, Cameroon
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Yaounde: