| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yaounde in November is fairly hot at 23.7 °C (74.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in November is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry with rain once in a while. Circa 110.9mm (4.4in) of water is unloaded across on average 15 days.
- The heavens above Yaounde are slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 5:11 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:56.
- There are approximately 6:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yaounde November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Yaounde, Cameroon
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Yaounde: