| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yaounde in October is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.6 °C (81.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in October is pretty drenched with rain often. A hearty 296.1mm (11.7in) of fluid falls during an average of 23 days.
- In October the skies in Yaounde are a little dull with on balance a mere 4:11 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:58 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:01.
- There are approximately 7:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yaounde October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Yaounde, Cameroon
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Yaounde: