| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yaounde in September is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.2 °C (81 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat soggy with periodic periods of rain. A hearty 254mm (10in) of liquid is dumped during on average 20 days.
- In September the heavens above Yaounde are dull having on average merely 3:19 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:05 long and the longest day is 12:11 long with an average length of 12:08.
- There are approximately 8:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 27.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 72.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yaounde September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Yaounde, Cameroon
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Yaounde: