Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Cameroon > Yaounde Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Cameroon flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Yaounde, Cameroon

  • Sunlight hours in Yaounde range from 2:48 per day in July to 5:54 daily in December
  • The longest day of the year is 12:13 long and the shortest day is 11:46 long.
  • The longest day is 0:26 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1663 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:33 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 37.9% of daylight hours. The remaining 62.1% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 74.9° above the horizon at Yaounde.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 05:34 05:48 04:56 05:06 04:54 03:52 02:48 02:50 03:26 04:11 05:22 05:54   04:33
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 11:55 11:59 12:05 12:12 12:17 12:20 12:18 12:14 12:08 12:01 11:56 11:53   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 47 (53) 49 (51) 41 (59) 42 (58) 40 (60) 32 (68) 23 (77) 23 (77) 29 (71) 35 (65) 45 (55) 50 (50)   38 (62)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 66.2 75.3 86 81.9 73.6 70.4 73.3 81.7 86.4 74.9 66 62.7   74.9

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Yaounde, Cameroon

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy