| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yaounde in February is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in February is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with seldom any rain. Only 51.4mm (2in) of water precipitates during an average of 4 days.
- In February the heavens above Yaounde are slightly fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:17 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:02 long with an average length of 11:59.
- There are approximately 6:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yaounde February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Yaounde, Cameroon
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Yaounde: