| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yaounde in March is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in March is 16.1 °C (29 °F).
- The weather in March is far from dry with occasional rain. Some 139.6mm (5.5in) of H2O falls across an average of 13 days.
- The skies in Yaounde are slightly fair with on average a mediocre 4:56 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:02 long and the longest day is 12:08 long with an average length of 12:05.
- There are approximately 7:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yaounde March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Yaounde, Cameroon
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Yaounde: